540. Reeling Silk from Cocoons, Kiryu, Japan.
539. Making Nests for the Silkworms, Japan.
538. Feeding Mulberry Leaves to the Voracious Young Silkworms.
537. Gathering Mulberry Leaves for Silkworms, Japan.
536. Silkworm Incubator, Japan.
535. A Japanese Garden, Japan.
534. A Charming Outlook Over Fertile Fields and Cozy Homes, Kiryu, Japan.
533. A Japanese Room and Bed on the Floor, or Japanese Bed and Interior of House.
532. A Japanese Shoe Shop.
"Where are most of our shoes made?"
531. Drying Sardines on the Beach, Beppu, Japan.